Wednesday 10 December 2014

That Rude Boy Called "koro" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George



Chief George, however, said that there are
measures put in place to unite aggrieved
aspirants.
However, George while responding to Obanikoro’s
allegations at another press conference, described
the former minister as a “rude boy” who lacked
respect for elders.
George said Obanikoro was known by all to be
violent and maintained that the people of Lagos
could not vote for him, having lost in 2007.
He denied manipulating the primary, adding that
he was not a member of the committee.
He,however, said the PDP would win Lagos next year
and nobody could hold the party to ransom.
He said, “I don’t want to lose my anger but I hate
it when people don’t have respect for elders, no
respect for others and think that they alone have
the right to be there. The day he lobbied to be
minister, he brought Adebayo Alao-Akala to my
office to prostrate and beg me because they did
election here in my compound and he was not
selected. He had just one vote.
“Humility and civility are the tenets of growth.
How can he say the election was a fight between him
and myself? This was a boy that was born in
1960.
If I did not go to school, I would have had him as
my son. He has the nerves to say he is fighting
me.
“I brought him (Obanikoro). He joined the party
here. If he has many types of apparels, he will
never have as many rags as us. That experience
is inborn. The Bible and Quran say respect your
parents so that your days may be long.”






www.newspunch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment